Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ugly guys, start your engines!


I've seen my fair share of surgically plucked/tightened/enhanced women fawning over puny, bald men in Prada suits (I did grow up in Los Angeles). So the concept of extreme wealth translating into a one-way ticket to dating someone out of your league is not all that foreign.


However, I haven't seen this kind of socialization translated into a business model. Wait, I retract. The Russian mail order brides have been around for decades. But what if you don't want to commit to an actual bride? What if you're just ugly, rich, lonely...and Chinese?
Well, here's your solution! Shanghai now boasts a new cruise line just for you. Men, you must make $250,000 or more. Ladies, you must be "attractive in every category" (I could dedicate an entire post to speculation about the range of categories). And according to the Headline News Service, "twenty men have signed up so far and less than 30 out of 1,000 women who applied have been accepted." So all you hot slutty gold-diggers, get to it!

1 comment:

e-bro said...

http://www.golddiggers.blogspot.com