Monday, November 13, 2006

Nope, no paparazzi here.



We may be blocks away from the projects and have stray weaves discarded on our streets. But Boerum Hill is still the coolest neighborhood to live in Brooklyn, possibly in all of New York. Don’t believe me? Ask my neighbor, Heath Ledger.

And from New York Magazine:

Are things better, paparazzi-wise, in Brooklyn?
Absolutely. We probably get two lone photographers who wander out to Brooklyn maybe twice a year. It’s the closest we’ve ever come to feeling like we can lead a normal life, so we really value it. We know everyone on our block. We’ve localized ourselves. I don’t think there’s another place on earth I’d rather be right now. We’re very happy.

Oh yeah, my roommates and I totally hang out with Heath, Michelle and little Matilda all the time. Last week they came over for game night. I kicked Michelle's ass at Taboo!

(Thanks Gawker via Claire and Terryl)

No comments: