Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nik Daum

When I go up to Portland, I stay with my dear pal Jay. Not only is his place home to the only cat on the face of the planet that i'm not allergic to, it also boasts a cozy lil’ front room. This room is fit for lots of things – the lighting is quite flattering. However, what it does best is display a series of drawings by Nik Daum. I love his drawings. And it’s not just the lighting.

Lucky for me - and now for you - I recently found his website which is filled with drawings, animation and tons of other fantastic art. Definitely spend some time looking around for yourselves.

Here are a few of my faves to get you started:





(If you like what you see you can buy a couple of his books here and here.)

3 comments:

Audacious said...

Cool drawings. When is "Snakes on Fontaine" in theatres??

Jules said...

Don't forget to check out the Meat Series. Actually, his website is a work of art in itself. Does Nik offer any HTML tutorials? Common!

bomarr said...

yeah, this stuff is great! that website is amazing too