Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wanted: Whore with Journalism Experience

One thing about being a graduate student is that you're constantly looking for ways to generate a little cash. And as a journalism student, the best scenario is if those endeavors translate into getting a new clip as well. While perusing various money making/clip generating outlets, I came across this lil' doozy out of Vancouver.


  • Wanted: Sex trade worker with some writing skill to cover murder trial.
  • Ideal candidate will bring a unique voice.
Okay, so does that disqualify a writer with some sex trade skill? I might be a little rusty, but my writing is better than all those sluts. I swear!

  • The ideal candidate would be someone who knew some of the women named in the 26-count murder indictment against Pickton. (Shit).
If only I were a Canadian whore.

3 comments:

Audacious said...

I've always thought of you as a Canadian whore.

stephanie said...

no way... she's definitely a latvian whore.

Anonymous said...

whore-ible