Thursday, January 18, 2007

Don't cha wish you weren't such a SUCKY singer

i'm embarrassed to admit it, but these first couple of episodes of american idol have become my newest guilty pleasure. i turned the t.v. on last night just in time to see drunk ass paula telling yet another contestant that she thinks they're "rully beuuuufull". there were a couple of decent contestants, but for the most part, seattle was full of total freaks. needless to say, this episode was frickin' hilarious in a very cringey way. please enjoy this montage of some of the most...uh... special folks from last night's show butchering the shit out of an already questionable song.

3 comments:

laurin said...

don't be embarrassed! embrace your love of the idol with full force! if nothing else, then enjoy the train wreck that is paula abdul. its priceless!

New Agey No Friends said...

dude! I was loving it. I've been trying to find a youtube of the guy steph and I are calling "sweet fatty". He was the guy with the Hawaiian shirt who befriended the "bush baby" with the "massive eyes". I believe his quote was "they would make so much money if they gave me a chance... people would vote for me... I know they would."

I hear ya kind-guy mc chubster... I was sooooo feeling you.

erin is gross said...

god bless america