Wednesday, January 17, 2007

one of these things is not like the other

Its now Wednesday afternoon which means time to get to work, i.e. time to troll craiglist and look for a home I can't afford to buy, apartments I'm too lazy to move to but are cute and new items I need to buy for my already overstuffed living quarters. Since we have 1800 new pots and pans we are in DESPERATE NEED of a pot rack and I've been looking on craiglist the past couple of weeks for a "good deal." Today I came across this post and immediately barfed up my lunch. I wasn't expecting that a search for pot racks could be so hazardous to your health.

A bit of advice for the seller:

Women often do the shopping for their homes, so it may behoove you next time you try and sell an item on craigslist to leave out the picture of a random woman's beef curtain tucked up inside some nasty ass white biker shorts. I promise your sales won't suffer douchebag and you will help prevent innocent shoppers from losing their lunch. Thank you and get a life (or a girlfriend because clearly you're hard up.)

No comments: