Thursday, August 10, 2006

Un-dating Tip

I'm going to commandeer Erin's dating tip for the week, although, this would actually be a tip on how to avoid dating. After ten years' experience getting hitting on by sleazeballs at bars, clubs and randomly on the street, I've put together a list of responses that should deter further advances. Feel free to use them at your own discretion.

1. "I find it personally offensive that you think you're actually in my league."

2. "You must be very confident in your sexuality to wear such a shirt like that."

3. "I'm so glad you came up to talk to me because earlier today I was thinking 'I'm really in the mood to go home with the first sleazy guy that comes my way tonight.' Oh no wait, that was yesterday. Sorry."

4. "I'm married to the sea."

5. (Turning to friend) "See, I told you he wouldn't look like Jason Alexander up close. He's much less attractive."

3 comments:

teena turner said...

haha. i like #1.

e-bro said...

jason alexander from seinfeld or jason alexander who was temporarily married to mrs. federline? not that i know what the second j-ale looks like, i'm just curious.

Audacious said...

The one from Seinfeld.