Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Living it up while I'm going down

Now that I work in a building with an elevator, I’ve noticed that every time I enter one with a stranger, I spend the entire ride sizing up whether or not I’d be willing to sleep with that person if the elevator were to get stuck for a long period of time. Or if there’s more than one person, which one I’d rather sleep with. Or if that would just be too awkward with the other people there. Or maybe I'd just sleep with all of them. Gotta do something while you're waiting for the elevator to be fixed.

Is this something that everyone does in elevators? Or is it just me? (The pondering, not the actual hooking up)

4 comments:

e-bro said...

sometimes when i'm on the bus seated next to a non-offensive stranger, i'll imagine what it would be like to put my head on his shoulder and pretend for two minutes that he was my boyfriend.

do the dudes in your elevator wear a lot of axe body spray?

gary tijuana said...

One of my favorite fantasies is an impromptu game of boyfriend/girlfriend with a stranger on the bus or train. That's funny that you have the same one. Too bad we know each other.

PS, once it actually came true and it was awesome.

laurin said...

is it bad that i do that in work meetings?

Anonymous said...

i size up whether or not they're edible. you never know how long the elevator is going to be broken.