Monday, August 21, 2006

public service announcement

"WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

BEER..... However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER. It is better to drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit."

in other beer related news, make sure to see my favorite howard stern show regular, artie lange in beer league hitting theaters this fall.

3 comments:

teena turner said...

did you get this info from a forwarded email from my brother, by any chance?

e-bro said...

i think my cousin who's a cop in kansas also forwarded me that info. however, i will see you at the front of the line for beer league on opening night.

laurin said...

you caught me...but i needed a good intro to beer league. it was either that or the chain mail email my mom sent me.