Friday, March 16, 2007

death by grilling

Many of you have probably heard of the passing of Boston lead singer Brad Delp. On Friday, March 9th Brad was found dead in his home from an apparent suicide. According to reports he died by lighting two grills in his sealed bathroom, thus succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning. I've heard of some unique ways people have decided to end it but this one is particularly creative. For other strange ways folks have kicked the bucket (in a non-voluntary way) check out this article on Neatorama, 30 Strangest Deaths in History given to me by Unibloggal pal, Bomarr.

No comments: