Thursday, September 14, 2006

rampant undie sameness

so, over the last couple of months on a few family and friend family related trips, i've ended up spending a lot of time with other females. my mom, my aunt, my cousins, my sisters and most recently a gaggle of girl friends. during these trips and overnight stays, i've noticed a streak of similarity that i haven't been able to ignore. this one pair of underwear from target that comes in two color combinations. everyone has them and they're too recognizable to ignore, you can't help but say, "oh, i have those" and the other girl/woman will say, "really? target?"

this has led me to wonder if certain dudes who have a talent for getting in various girls' pants on a semi- or entirely frequent basis have noticed this similarity themselves. and if this happened, would you be weirded out? at a certain point, say on the third or fourth recognition, would you accidentally mention to one girl, "oh, you know stacy (favorite fake name to use)? she has those too!" and the girl (let's call her monica), would say "really? target?"

would that be uncomfortable? because the underwear in question really are great!

4 comments:

teena turner said...

no pic?

e-bro said...

ok. mash attack. i just went to the "intimates" section of target's website. unfortunately, they must have been a seasonal item, as they're no longer available. and i won't be sending you a picture of my own. check melika's camera from last weekend. just kidding.

gary tijuana said...

My new experiment: I will start using the line "Hey these are from Target right?" in all of my intimate moments. I'll report back with results.

Anonymous said...

pictures are the only place i see girl's underwear. sadly.