Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Teen BEAT TUESDAY, MOFOs!!!!

What is UP!!! I'm Erin's guest blogger today and I'm gonna just jump right in and get this started.

Let me introduce my new girlfriend. Her name is lonelygirl15 and she's 16 and homeschooled. She has a video diary on Youtube that her friend Daniel helped her set up. Her parents are very strict but YAY! they let her go hiking with Daniel!!! But then trouble struck--the 69,000 people that watched the hike vid left comments that he probably likes her. Sunday night, after much anticipation, she posted the latest in this dramatic saga. The following day it had already been viewed 150k times. Here we go:



The most phenomenal part of Youtube is how it lets everyone be a star, posting their own video responses. Support, advice, salutations, or even tinfoil-headed analyses are there for every single lonelyguyorgirl. I'm working on my very own!

Finally, I know a few friends who are very upset they didn't make this wonderful video montage of Andy Lawrence...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey will always be the best Lawrence, no question. But that Daniel guy? HOT!

gary tijuana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gary tijuana said...

The story continues!!!

Daniel posts a video response . He's NOT happy.

I wouldn't have known about this if it weren't for the awesome person who made the lonelygirl15 blog. Which I found out about from my friend's site, valleyjew.

grensley said...

thanks for introducing this amazing, teen reality story to me-- it helped me procrastinate for the last twenty minutes. go team daniel

e-bro said...

viva italia (and teen beat tuesdays). i'm drunk on pinot grigio and it's like 8 am in california. sweet shit. bye!