Friday, July 13, 2007

Just don't ink prematurely

Granted, I’ve been a little obsessed with creatures of deep recently since I’ve been viewing the BBC’s Blue Planet series on Netflix, but when my roommates told me about the giant squid that washed up in Tasmania this week, I had to check it out.

Fabulous though the pictures are and the fact that it this find will contribute so much to scientific study, etc. etc., my favorite part of the story is: “Scientists suspect that the wounds were the result of a raucous sexual encounter.”

I’d like to introduce a new phrase into our lexicon: squid style. As in, “Dude, I’m so sore today, we did it crazy squid style last night.”

Just be careful when attempting squid style though, you don’t wanna end up like this guy:



Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Mmm mmm mmm – Calamari for everyone!

No comments: